Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Copper Consultancy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Copper Consultancy, 120 Regent Street, London, W1B 5FE. Our company registration number is 3030759. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website;
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited and must not, in any way, be made available to any third parties for any reason, or be exploited or used, unless and until we have notified you in writing that you are permitted to do so. You may use material only for the purposes which we have expressly permitted;
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website;
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales;
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Copper Consultancy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Links to other websites
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, over which Copper Consultancy has no control as to their nature, content, availability and security. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that Copper endorses them.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Copper Consultancy’s prior written consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Copper Consultancy, 120 Regent Street, London, W1B 5FE or email us via email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.